A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You and your business are unique, so you deserve a unique visiting card! Our square visiting cards (63.5 x 63.5 mm) have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard shapes. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your product photos or logo, and they help give your company an interesting & creative vibe.
Choosing your stock
- Glossy (350 gsm) : Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs. Feels slick front & back. Best for vibrant designs. Avoid using for white designs.
- Standard Matte (350 gsm) : Coated, smooth feel and easy readability. Feels varnished front & back. Best for light-coloured designs. Avoid using for designs with dark & vibrant colours.
- Premium Matte (320 gsm) : Japanese Ivory Kentex paper with a stiff and smooth matte surface. Ideal for designs with deep & rich colours. Avoid for designs with fine details.
- Premium Textured (280 gsm) : Elegant, textured paper with a rich feel. Feel lightly woven. Best for designs that use less ink. Avoid using for designs with all-over printing.
- Premium Velvet touch (350 gsm) : Smooth & velvety coating that feels unique. Great for colourful or darker designs. Avoid using for mostly white or light-coloured designs.
- Premium Pearl (250 gsm) : Gentle shimmer cream coloured paper with a smooth, polished feel.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, designation and contact info.
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font.
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered.